Want to plays sports? The COA will cover 50% of the costs of a sports club. Want to know more? Then request information from your COA helper. If you parents don’t have enough money for a sports club, then the Youth Sports Fund can help. Youth Sports Fund
Money for membershipYou can ask the fund whether they want to pay the costs of your sports club. This is how:
- Go to the website www.jeugdfondssportencultuur.nl
- Click on the 'regionaal' button (at the top). Find the place that is nearest to your asylum seekers centre.
- The screen that now appears informs you on how to request money. You can’t do this yourself. A teacher or, for instance, the doctor has to do this for you. You can also ask someone of Dutch Council for Refugees to fill in the form.
- The person who requests the money for you also enters the required information. For instance where you want to take the lessons and how much money is required.
- If the Youth Culture Fund has accepted your application, they will send the money directly to the club. You can then begin.